If my mucus ply came out already and im38weeks almost d he in January 12 and I go see my DC. can she brake my water by accident just by checking me down there?

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sorry for the mix up
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Depending on how far she pokes and how ready your waters are to break-it is possible. I have heard of women having their waters break when they had sex at the end of pregnancy too. Good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• If you lost your mucus plug then chances are you are probably going to deliver in the next four days anyways. Good luck and keep us updated.
    maddysmomma

Answer by maddysmomma at 11:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yes it is possible to have your bag accidentally ruptured. (*This is dangerous!) Avoiding vaginal exams is a good idea, imo. And your question brings up one more reason to avoid them!
    Getting checked will tell you what your cervix is doing this hour ONLY. It can't tell anything about how-when you will labor.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008