Where do you go when you're tired of CafeMom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Babycenter, Huffpo, Facebook, Drudge, Politico, Ann Taylor, or *gasp* the real world! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• bed
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• facebook, myspace, email on 3 different email addresses, pogo.com, then to bed.
    arlschulz

Answer by arlschulz at 12:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• facebook, myspace, email, and www.tloljournals.com its a great site where you can journal your journey of trying to conceive, pregnancy, parenting, infertility and they support you. You should really check it out. The only reason why I am posting anonymous is because my name will give me up on tlol and I dont want everyone looking at my journal. But I do recommend that site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• facebook...email..couch to watch tv...lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• College campus, online banking, other group forums, play around with my photos to clean them up, write letters to friends and family, read books, spend time with my family and pets, do laundry, and clean the house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2008