Passion Parties, Candle Light, Avon... What other kind of parties are there?

I was wondering what other kind of parties there are... is their any with baby stuff? Or anything else at all?

dtetz

Asked by dtetz at 12:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Money & Work

• Stuff-N-Snuggle, they are like build a bear, but come to your home, there are Home and Party Garden, Tupperware, AtHome America, Creative Memories, Noah's Ark, Wow, can you tell I love parties?
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 7:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Discovery toys, pampered chef, not sure what they are called but there r sex toy parties,Mary Kay,
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Beauty Control and Longaberger Baskets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Pink Papaya (it's bath and body stuff) my SIL sells it. there aren't a lot of reps yet for the company though, although I do HIGHLY recommend their products! ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i sell avon and they have some really cute stuff for kids (a lot of hannah montana stuff) and a few things for babies :)
    karrahnicole

Answer by karrahnicole at 2:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I do Skinny Parties and Smoking Parties. You can check out my profile for more info on both!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Scentsy (wicklss candles), Home interiors, arbonne, but I chose Scentsy because the market was not saturated so be sure to do your research.
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• There are tons of party plan companies out there -- ranging from food, to jewelry, to home interior, to bath and body, to toys, you name it.  I recommend checking out the Party Plan folder over at the WAHM.com forum for more ideas.  The DSA is also a good resource.  One of the party plans that come to mine for baby related items is Baby Crazy.  I also have several home business opportunities listed here - http://www.WorkFromHomeOnTheInternet.com

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Bed and Bath ensembles parties, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I work for Tastefully Simple which is a gourmet food company
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 6:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2008