me and my boyfriend have a great sex life but sometimes i would like to try different positions but i dont know any he is the only person i've been with. Does anyone have any ideas and positions for me?

jacudra

Asked by jacudra at 12:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There r groups all about this very topic. Sign up for one and ask-they will send 100's of answers lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• get your furniture involved. sit on a chair, lean over a couch, get on a table... the possibilities are endless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes, get married and then you can try anything you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• There are books you can get on this subject - try the Karma Sutra or The Joy of Sex. They aren't like porn sort of things, they're more like instruction manuals for sex.

Also, just try to loosen up and experiment - use your imagination. If it works / feels good for both of you, then go with it. If not, then try something different. It's not like there's someone standing there with a clipboard rating you all and getting ready to flunk you if you two try something new and it doesn't work out.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• What a prude anon. Seriously. They do sell books for this kind of thing. Pictures are worth a thousand words....and you can make a lot of memmories trying.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Nice how you hid behind "anonymous" with that answer. lol Seriously, if you're gonna be a smart @$$ and not help someone out, why bother answering?

For the OP, join some groups here on CM, they aren't shy (so I've heard. lol). Buy books, or heck...ask your BF what he wants to try. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'll send you a link in private so I don't get kicked off here LOL
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• buy some books, rent a couple of porn movies, and tell him "that looks like fun", do it somewhere you've never done it before, and just have fun with it
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2008