I am a mother of 3 children, I had them young. I feel I am growing up with them to some extent. I am so unsure sometimes if I am making the right decisions.

I have a fiance' who is not their biological dad but he is the only dad they have ever known. He is so wonderful with them and does not let the fact that he is not their biological father interfere. Their real father is in prison and will not be out until they are grown. He calls them periodically and writes. Not ever on a consistant basis. I love my children more than anything in the world and just want what is best for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• There was no question but-I think u sound like a good mama. Even those of us who didn't have kids young ,grow up"w/them" to an extent because really u don't know what being an adult is until u are in charge of someone else's well being. Keep up the good work, thank your fiancee for loving you and your kids, and know that u are loved.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I think it sounds like you're doing a good job. If you love your kids, and are doing the best you can to do the best you can for them, then that's what's important. If you're really worried about your parenting, then maybe you could find someone whose parenting / opinions you trust who knows you and your kids and can talk to you about it.

But you know, I think all of us have times when we wonder if we're going a good enough job, or think we could be better moms. Just remember, just like our kids aren't perfect but we still love them, we don't have to be perfect all the time to be worthy moms, either!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2008