Would you work if.......

For those who work, would you still go to work if you could afford to stay home?

Yve538

Asked by Yve538 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NOOOOOO!!!
    Lucky1963

Answer by Lucky1963 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• NOOOO!!!!!!! i hate goin to work! i feel like im missing out on so much!! my daughter hates it when i go to work too..i would sooooooooo stay at home if i could afford to..but being a single mom, i dont really have a choice :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Absolutely! Even if I were to win a multi-billion dollar lottery I would still go to work.
    I am passionate about the medical field and helping others - I love what I do.
    I would change my work hours down to part time, though, so I could do some volunteer work in homeless shelters and battered women's shelters giving basic medical care under the supervision of a physician.
    With my girls all grown up, I don't want to be at home all the time. I'd much rather be out working on what makes me happy.
    If I were financially well off, I just wouldn't worry about the pay or lack of.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes i would because its nice to have extra money to save and i like my time away!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes...I feel bad saying it but I would go crazy if I was home with my son all day. I'd only work part-time though. I like the feeling of earning my own money, especially if it's at a job that I like to do. I think everyone needs their away time.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 8:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2008