just wondering....

i am 23 weeks along with my second baby & lately my belly button has been soooo tender...ugh! my question is before your belly button pops out does it hurt? mine never did with my first but its the only thing i can thing of as to why its so dang tender. thanks =D

TechnoBunny

Asked by TechnoBunny at 12:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah sometimes they get tender. try using a piece of soft kleenex or something and fold it and place it on your belly button then use that hospital tape stuff to put over it to keep it in place. it should make it a bit better, especially after it does pop and rubs on clothes if its already tender clothes may irritate it more.
    ( i read this little trick in my pregnancy book)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my belly button never hurt and it's poppin' out so i dunno.. lol sorry i'm no help
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It is tender because it is stretching. mine never popped but it hurt like hell.Nothin u can really do but lotion the area, but even that doesn't do much because most of the stretching is on the inside. hang in there mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2008