I just started my first dose of Clomid last month and I am a week late and took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I was just wondering if there are any other moms out there that have experienced the same thing? Thanks so much for any feedback!!!!

I have a 26 month old daughter and had no problems conceiving her. We have been trying for our second for 14 months with no luck. I have been talking with my OBGYN and this past month is when she decided to put my on 50-mg of Clomid. They have been closed for the Holidays and I am going crazy being a week late when my cycle has always been regular. I am a week late and have taken two pregnancy tests with negative results!!!!! I have been browsing the websites for any kind of answers ( no luck ) I found this and was just hoping that there was someone else out there that has gone through or is going through the same thing!!! Thanks again for any feedback!!!

kjlindman

Asked by kjlindman at 12:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• hi hun i took clomid and i swear by that med...we have had 2 miscarriages and tried from june 2007 till jan 2008 and jan 2008 i took my first round of clomid and sure enough a couple of weeks later i was pregnant and my lil girl jus turned 2 months old today!! A couple of my test came back neg even the one at the doc off and a week later it showed postive...clomid really works i will diff b usin it again when we start tryin for our next 1...i wish u the best and hope ur pregnant good luck
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Congratulations on your baby girl!!!! Thank you for responding to my question!! You gave me a sigh of relief. I called my doctor's office this morning so I am hoping that I can get in this afternoon, I will let you know as soon as I know something!!! Thank you again!!!
    kjlindman

Answer by kjlindman at 2:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• thnx..i wishn u the best!good luck let me kno
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well, I'm not pregnant. I went in yesterday and they did a sonogram to see if I may have any cysts. I don't have any cysts but my left fallopian tube lies on the center of my uterus instead of on the side, so that's why I am having problems getting pregnant. She (my ob) put me on 100 m-g of clomid and 100 m-g of prometrium to see if that will help (we'll keep our fingers crossed) She also is having me take one 80 m-g of baby aspirin a day. I don't know exactly what it does but it does help with infertility just a little f.y.i Thank you again for your feedback and best of luck to you and your new precious baby!!!!
    kjlindman

Answer by kjlindman at 3:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• u will b n my prayers!n i hope the meds work i really believe n clomid keep ur head up!thnx
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008