• In the Spotlight:

Help just found out Im PG how do I tell my bf he said he didnt want anymore kids...

jmil26

Asked by jmil26 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• This isnt a case of what he wants anymore. Its a case of what he's going to get, whether he likes it or not. Just tell him and be yourself.
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Just be honest. Seriously if he didn't ant more kids then he should have protected HIMself, it takes 2 to make a child. Just tell him and say"I know u didn't ant anymore but it has happened" then decide together what to do.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• just tell him, nothing will change the fact that you are pregnant. he had sex with you didnt he? he knows what could end up happening. just be honest with him good luck
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Im sorry to be so blunt but if he didn't want anymore children a form of protection should of been established. Respects for each others wants and wishes needs to be present and above all else tell him the truth. This needs to be a mutual decision.
    mom_n_goddess

Answer by mom_n_goddess at 1:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Just tell him, how any kids do you have? He didn't take any precautions, so he can't complain.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Tell him if he didn't want more kids he should have gotten fixed or kept it in his pants!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Tell him and try to understand, men see it differently. You feel that baby, its inside of you connected to you, physical already. To him its just a dollar figure until he can hold it in his arms. My husband has done this with all of our kids but he loves them so much once they are here. The downside to men needing to see things and hold them for it to connect is precisely this. Although it doesnt make it right, hopefully he can try and be supportive, if not look for support elsewhere.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 6:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thank you to all who took the time to answer my question, you were all helpful. I did tell him and he wants nothing to do with me or his unborn child. My family is all being supportive, again thank you to all who answered......jmil26group hug

jmil26

Answer by jmil26 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2009