heyy i need advice! THANKS :)

im scrapbooking and im wondering what idea i should do next for my daughter... i have when we foud out were pregnant
and 1st ultrasound pictures, and its a girl, should i do the baby shower next??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If there were any events or anything big before the baby shower I would do them. But do you have any belly pictures you can put in there with all of this? It would be really cool.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• belly pictures, with you wearing the same outfit for each picture is an awesome thing to scrapbook for babies for her to look back on when she's older
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 2:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Go to Wal MArt or K mart where they have the $10 special and get your pregnancy pictures made. That's what I did. Also do the baby shower. Then when you have her do the birth..or not the actual birth but you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm going to do everything for my son's book in order: first ultrasound pictures, working on the nursery, baby shower pictures, belly pictures...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008