Is there a site where you can really get your ged online?

I have always felt they were scams. I know I can never have a carear without an education but at the current time my child is very sick and this requires me to stay at home with him it has been hard to me to financially support us and I am looking into finding work or starting a home busness online. My goal is to find a legal way to study to recive a diploma and work at home to make extra money That alows me to saty at home and monitor my child. can anyone give me some ideas please. thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Umm I'am not sure if you can get your ged online but I know of a awesome home business if your interested here are the links: http://www.apwebinar.com http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar I wish you goodluck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• If you find one let me know. With three kids it is kinda hard to get away from them to take the test.
    Cryshayden

Answer by Cryshayden at 1:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I talked to a dean at a college and you can't get an online GED, just go to your local (GED class or college) and take one there. Plus DON'T trust these diploma sites on here, there are tons that are fake, I mean TONS. They are overseas diploma mills who make fake diplomas and make money off them, but they are useless. My husband got ripped off by one and he didn't get his money back. But you can get a GED pretest if you want to see if you can pass or not just find out in your area where you can get one and get the pretest first then take the real test.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I dont think there is anywhere online :( I took classes at my local library, and I got the test for free through that program. I only had to get a sitter 5 times including the testing! And I managed to get my tests scheduled when my hubby was able to take off work. Just go for it and have someone babysit for you. It really isnt that long and you will fel so much better about yourself once its done. You need that it you are going to be getting any sort of job. Good Luck with everything.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I know there is, but I don't know where. I will ask for you and PM you the address. My sister in law just did it for her BF and since she was the one taking the test and not him she had to do it online. So I know you can do it online.

However, I recommend you look in to the home biz end of work at home stuff. I tried every work at home JOB there is and made NOTHING!! I started my own business and am finally able to bring in a decent income. Check out my site at http://www.IBOPlus.com/SMBowen Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I would get a course schedule from a junior college. I know most offer GED courses..They may even have online courses
    Good luck to you!
    Caitlynsmommy07

Answer by Caitlynsmommy07 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I just saw this on the news and they are all scams they say you can not get a GED on the internet. Call the Better Business Bearu before doing anything but they say the internet GED is not going to be acceptible when justing a job that requires a diploma or GED. Good Luck
    busy_mom41

Answer by busy_mom41 at 6:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2008