How long before sex?

I've been dating this guy since October and we've only kissed 3x. I'm trying to take it very slow. How long should I wait before we have sex? I like him alot, he's a really nice guy. I do not want him to lose interest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• If you've only kissed him 3 times in this amount of time, why would you want to jump on over to sex? Do you live a long way from each other and that's the reason you haven't even kissed but 3 times? You'll know when it's right to move on, but don't do it just to keep his interest.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well i had sex with my fiance 3 months after we got together ! but its really just how close u are and if u think u are ready
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• have sex when you feel ready for it, and not before, if he loses interest due to lack of sex, the he wasn't the guy for you anyways
    dating my hubby consisted of jumping in the sack together and a month and a half we were married
    just do what feels right for you and it will work out fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Whenever the time feels best. I wouldn't rush it, but when the time is meant maybe don't pass it by. You never know? It could be very romantic and amazing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• There's always the old fashioned way of waiting until your are married so you have no regrets if you don't get married. If he's not rushing things then I wouldn't be either. Seems so strange these days to not just hop into bed with everyone, but it's still not a good idea. If he's not kissing you more than 3 times yet and you suddenly were moving toward sex to keep him interested, he'd likely lose interest very quickly.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 2:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well my ex husband had to wait 10 months before he got any and my SO had to wait about 5 hours lol so i dont know what to tell you!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's when you feel comfortable or ready for that step with him. Sex isn't to be taken lightly ecspecially if you have strong beliefs on it . The most important thing is to have sex because you want to not because you feel pressured into it.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2008