CafeMom Freebies!

i always see people talking about cafemom giving them free books, computers, diaper bags, etc. how do i sign up or get these things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I didn't know Cafemom gave away stuff like that! Jeez!!! I'm out of the loop!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I want some too!!!!!
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I think there's a group for it
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If you go to your privacy settings, then down to email preferences, there is a box you can check to opt in to receive offers from CafeMom's Sponsors. 

Get considered for programs in which moms are selected to share their opinions on sponsors' products. Past participants have received things like free movie tickets, car seats, and even gift cards worth hundreds of dollars!

You can read more about their influencer program here: http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php.

HTH!

Emjay

Answer by Emjay at 2:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I signed up for that program and I am still waiting on an email wanting me to participate in a new offer. I think it's a random selection thing.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I've been chosen 2 times. The first time was to try a new cheese made by Kraft, they sent me a coupon for it. After we ate it I had to write a review about it. The 2nd time I was picked I got a free photo book from Shutterfly. It was really neat. I've read on here that moms are picked on how much they are on the website, and how much they are involved with posting and answering post. I saw several months where a lot of moms got some kind of fancy car seats. I was so jealous! I hope I get picked again!!!! I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!

TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 2:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008