Ok this is kinda funny and a weird question my fiance wants your help

Ok he wants to know what he can use in his hair to prevent hair loss and dandruff. He usually washes his hair with regular soap and sometimes shampoo. Does anyone have a husband going through this and what do they use to prevent it?

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 2:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• horse shampoo...my husband has dandruff and a bad scalp.... its the best, according to him. I actually introduced it to him. they sell it at walmart with all other hair products for humans....it is actual horse shampoo but it says safe for humans on the bottle. I use it to grow my hair out. its really good and it strengthens your hair....i use the conditioner too...
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 2:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Isn't that Horse shampoo called Mane and Tail?? My hubby has bad dandruff sometimes. He just uses good ole head and shoulders. As far as hair loss goes I can't help there. My hubby shaved his head for football in high school and it never all grew back. He's been partially bald since age 17.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i know that regular soap is what may be causing ormaking his dandruff worse. regular soap can dry the skin out easily, especially the scalp
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Sometimes balding is just genetic. All the men I know who went bald just shaved their heads. I think it's sexy. My SO uses Pantene ProV Shampoo on his bald head in the shower. And he uses an oil based cream conditioner after he showers. He has a very healthy scalp.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• yeah its called Mane and Tail...
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 4:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have heard of that horse shampoo. Does it really work?
    I have a daughter with a bad scalp and dandruff problem, no matter what we use, and even though she isn't losing her hair I'd like to try something safe.
    I'm not too keen on trying all these different dandruff shampoos with their chemicals in them that don't work.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• lol my fiancee had that problem he tried everything so he just shaved it looks better and i like it!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Mane and Tale is bad @$$:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• tail:)
    Because its no fairy tale:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I love Main and Tail, I think it works...
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008