movements????

m very curious i barley turned 20 weeks toay and all i feel is flutters not all the time though..so when should i feel my baby kick??and also every movement my baby do??my sister said she barely started feeling kicks around 6 months!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every baby is different and depends on how active. With my son I really started feeling him kick around 16 weeks, and with this child I already started feeling flitters a little over a week ago. My son was extremly active though and just seemed like he would never settle down and go to sleep in there lol
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I agree with 'JustinScottsMom'. Every baby is different. I felt my first flutters at 14 weeks. I don't think you start feeling really consistent movement until they get bigger though. The important thing is that when your doctor tells you do fetal kick counts (not until approx. week 25) that your baby falls into the healthy range!
    JJLaRae

Answer by JJLaRae at 1:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• The flutters you feel now, will get harder, and bigger, and you won't really notice a difference, until you think back and realize.
    It's the same with the belly, you don't notice that much until you look in the mirror thinking you were going to be smaller.
    the belly is not as much of a sneak attack as the kicks though.
    It's sooo crazy, my daughter didn't kick too hard, she'd kick often though.
    anyway she came out with some big strong swimmer legs, and I just can't believe she didn't kick that hard with all those crazy big muscles!
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• all babies are different, my Dr told me she didnt feel hers till 23 weeks, its not uncommon to be around the 22-23 week mark, it should be soon!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• As your baby gets bigger, you will feel him kicking! and after that, it may feel more like rolling as the baby gets even bigger1
    Caitlynsmommy07

Answer by Caitlynsmommy07 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2008