when i send pics online to like walmart or walgreens, do they tell you the price of the pics before you send through the order?

or do you just find out the price when you get there?? anyone know?? im doing pregnancy pics...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes!! Just before you comfirm the order it will tell you all your info...like where if any you are picking them up or getting them sent, how many, how much, if any coupons were used...(walgreens is good for that) and anything else that you might need to know. let me look but i think walgreens is still 10 cent a pic....good luck!!
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 4:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i actualyl JUST sent in an order :) it was only like 15 pics so it was like 3 dollars or something :)

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yup....at www.walgreens.com you can get 10 cent prints until the 3rd of Jan. but they always are doing something good with photo's. I love them more than Walmart....again good luck!! oh and that is on 50 or more prints....sorry forgot to add that....i just did 260 prints..( i wait until they are 10 cents) and it came to 26 bucks!! Not bad....
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I love sending my digital pics to Walgreens! Great prices and very quick service! Yeah, they do tell you the price before you pick it up.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Sure do! I made my Christmas cards online at Walgreens, then picked them up in-store. I don't think the tax was factored in online, though...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008