How emotional have you been during this pregnancy?

I am SO emotional, I cry over EVERYTHING. I was rubbing my Hubby's arm in the middle of the night and he asked if I could keep my hand still. (like i could still leave it there) and I cried! Went downstairs and ate a bowl of captin crunch! Every movie I see, I cry! Ahh

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds just like me! I'm 23 weeks today, and I think I've cried more with this pregnancy than all my others combined. It freaks me out a little, 'cuz I really want this baby, wanted to be pregnant, couldn't be happier about it, or my life right now....but I leak around the eyes all the time. I had a moment pretty much like the one you described, with my S/O (for me it was about a quart of ice cream though). And I'm pretty sure the dog gave me a dirty look a few minutes ago, and I'm still pissed and hurt about THAT....lol. We just try to see the humor in it (after the fact, of course), and hopefully your hubby is understanding, and y'all can laugh about the blow-ups later. Hang in there sweetie!
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 6:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• My daughter has been extremely emotional during her pregnancy!
    She gets so defensive one moment and then loving the next - like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...LOL.
    She is also very clingy to me - she follows me wherever I go and wants to hug and talk all the time.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• man oh man tell me about it i am 21 weeks pregnant and all i do is cry or get upset and defensive the littlest things set me off literally at christmas my mom told me to stop and i cried. My emotions are so high that i don't sometimes know what to do with myself its funny but hard at the same time.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008