why are you up right now?

I'm stressed b/c my baby shower got messed up and my dog was being annoying

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• just can't sleep.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• it's 6:10 now and i am having my quiet internet time for another hour, then I will get ready for work. I am very happy to go back to work, even if it is only fgor 3 days before the next holiday.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm up because it's noon here. Kid's are taking their "quiet time" so mommy get's some too.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 6:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's late for me (7:10 am) so I am up with my cup of coffee doing laundry, checking out my online stuff, and letting the dog out.
    I love this time of the morning when its days off from work and school and everyone is sleeping in - I get peace and quiet to myself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have been awake since 4:45am and I am saying because I had to pee 5 different times last night and then insomnia hit the last trip to the bathroom...Otherwise I REALLY would love some Zzzzs!
    KristiLawley

Answer by KristiLawley at 7:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Its 7:26 am right now but been up a while. I work 3rd shift. Cant wait to get some Zzzzzzzz's
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 7:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's 6:34 here and I went to sleep super early so I'm awake for good.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• ive been up since about 4:30 am. cant sleep...have a horrible headache. took meds, but hasnt phased it. its now 6.49am...doesnt look like ill get to go back to sleep. grrrrr
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I was asleep and my adult dd called asking for a phone number and woke the whole house up. Otherwise we would be snoozing.

Answer by gemgem at 8:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i've been up since about 2am..couldn't sleep. now,i'm waiting for time to pass more,so i can get ready for work, and wake up the child. how'd your baby shower get messed up?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2008