Do you feel like you have some sort of mental gift?

My cosin died he was drunk and was walking home he fell down and froze to dealth .Days before, i kept thinking i have never knew anyone to die in a ditch.When they found him face down in the ditch i about pasted out i could'nt belive it!I feel bad but i did not know it was gonna be him,i did'nt want it to be anyone i did not wish it out loud...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Health

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/paranormalconnections.................awsome group
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• yes alot of people has dealt with this kind of stuff im on a few groups on here actually that ll help you out with this there awesome groups to the moms are excellent ill send the groups here in second

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• The day my boss had her colonoscopy and found out she had colon cancer, I looked at her that morning before and thought "omg, she has cancer"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I think its a bond some have with each other. My biodad died when I was 20 and I was at the moms visiting. On the way home we got on a plane and this intense sadness came over me and I knew I had to get in touch with him right away. I got home and found out he had died the same day I had those feelings come over me. Like I said I think when you have a bond either biologically or spiritually with someone you are close to we can sometimes have things like this happen.

Answer by gemgem at 8:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• The strangest thing to happen to me was when I was 12. I was invited to go to Six Flags with a friend and the morning of, I had a dream her dad died and we couldn't go. My mother had a stroke on the softball field that very same day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2008