Evolution

Some people believe in evolution and that we evolved from Apes. Well, my question is if we revolved from apes, then how come there are still apes in the world? Wouldn't they have evolved into humans too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think the actual point is that we evolved from the same lineage as apes, not that we evolved from apes themsleves. Just think of it that humans and apes are siblings from the same set of parents who turned out rather differently.
    not_perfect

Answer by not_perfect at 1:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• (I'm the poster of this question).....do you believe in evolution?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• ...and yet and still, there still lies the question of WHERE the apes came from. Lean not unto thine own understanding...Be Blessed dear child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• That is a total contradiction. You cannot believe in both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Ha LOL !! I never thought of that..However I do belive in both sides..I believe in evaloution and God..That God did create all..However then we are all related right cousin? LOL ..I believe in higher power..I also know a lot of people look like apes!!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I believe God created earth and all the things in it;man,ape,animal,plants,water...
    callico

Answer by callico at 2:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have wondered that as well. Also, if evolution is true...why are we (humans) not still evolving?
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 7:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• if they were given the same circumstances they would've evolved too, but they stayed in the relative area, and the ones that migrated are the humans.......that's my best guess.
    I do believe in evolution.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 8:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I believe in god too, though I don't believe god is a he or a she or a human, more like a great big kind spirit
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• from one anonymous to another..I can bvelieve whatever I want. I do believe in creationism. I also believe over millions of years species have evolved . Evolution is proven fact. What is NOT proven is Ape to MAN. And to the other rocket scientist who asked why isnt man not still evolving. We are. Can you say neandertal..just because you cant see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. The earth is rotating..but do you feel it spinning. Get a grip on some education people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2008