Husband ...Whining Issue

What exactly do you say to a husband that whines about anything that comes up like his credit card statement was not correct and I told him to simply call and get it straighten out and instead he called me whining about it constantly and then he kept saying that Im gonna take care of it but never does ...When does the whining STOP an what exactly would u say as to not sound rude?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I mention it once or twice and let it go. If he doesn't want to fix it either it's not a error or he likes the sound of his own voice so much he is willing to pay the credit card company extra just so he can hear it more.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:19 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• I have the same problem. I don't care if I sound rude, he is my husband and he sounds like a child, he needs to know. Tell him to do something about it or don't whine about it.
    Mommysince02

Answer by Mommysince02 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• sounds like he wants you to do it for him.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• Personally, I would tell mine to either fix it or suck it up and stop being a whine butt. Thankfully my husband don't whine.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 10:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• I'd ask him waht he's done about it. If he says "nothing" then I'd tell him that in that case not to bother me with it. I am happy to help someone out when they have a problem and they have tried to solve it but I'm not going to do anything for someone who won't lift a finger for themselve.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 10:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• he wants you to do it for him so therefore you looking like an @$$ because there was no mistake to begin with??
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• get a dam life thats whut I tl mine when he urks me...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't care if i was being Rude if my husband was Whining.. & i would just deal with it myself-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2011