I read a story the other day about a mom who is a 2nd grade teacher who had little girl describe her new baby brother to her class as her show and tell. Does any one know where I can find that story?

I would like to find a copy of that story for a friend of mine who is also a 2nd grade teacher. I thought I would cry when I read this hilarious story. Please help me find this.

tmshaw

Asked by tmshaw at 8:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Try using the box in the upper right hand corner to search the entire site. Use key words that you remember from the story. This happens to me all the time :) Find something good and forget where you've seen it! Good Luck!

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 8:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2008