How do I.................

set my new theme so that everyone will see what I see on my homepage?

I didn't realize that I've been looking at an adorable Christmas page with snowmen and my friends have been looking at the generic CM theme...ugh.

I went to save my theme and it keeps defaulting to CM's not what I have it set to in Advanced Customization.

Thank you for your help :o)

busybee68

Asked by busybee68 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Yup, I am seeing the bear and bee theme :) You might also try making sure that you are hitting the save changes button above the preview picture on the advance profile customization screen.

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 8:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Umm you might want to check your privacy settings. You can change what your profile looks like to others based on it. Maybe you have it set to only me or something? brb
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 8:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Hi busybee68,

When viewing a member's profile, you have the option of viewing customized profile pages or basic profile pages. Here's how to change your settings:

Click the 'Privacy + Settings' link on top of the page.
    Scroll down to 'View customized profile pages'.
    Make sure that box is checked.
    Click 'Save'.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2008