Man Cow show this morning

I'm not sure if any of you listen to this radio show in the mornings, but this morning there was a 6th grade teacher who said that one of her 11 year old female students is her "soul mate" and that she wants to be with her, and has sexual fantasies about her, and wants her to be her life partner. I was so disturbed. I agree with him that she could've given a false name but don't they have a way of tracking the call? I was sooooo disturbed after listening to this. Did anyone else listen in? Thoughts?

navy-wife

Asked by navy-wife at 8:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• my mom called me and told me to watch it, i only got to see some parts of it because my son was all upset this morning, but the parts i did hear really made me upset and disturbed... they can track a phone call but it will take them time to do so if they do and then you always have to think that they could be using someone elses phone or even a public phone or maybe a payphone... but people like that should be locked up cause garantee that that man is going to try something and maybe even hurt that little girl... thats why i think that teachers should have to go through more schooling and a better back round check cause if that was my little girl i would hurt him for just thinking it... its a shamm that a holder man would think that about a little girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• it was also on the morning show on TV.......they were talking about it.... i believe it was a 845... maybe not the sdame one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Um to the PP, we must not be talking about the same thing. The man cow show is a radio program and it was a FEMALE teacher. She used the name "Jenny" and they had her on the line for over an hour. You'd think they would've at least tried to track it.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2008