Am I in the early stages of pregnancy?

I am only about 2 days late for my period, however, I have felt different for the last 2 weeks! I have been really moody (which is sooo unlike me, Im usually happy-go-lucky" I have been craving weird foods that I would normally not eat. I had a Yeast infection but it was treated. Now I have this white discharge (no smell, no itching) and have a few mild cramps that come and go. I plan on taking a test at the end of the week. What do you ladies think? Sound like pregnancy or not? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when i first found out i was pregnant i was so sick to my stomach i couldn't even drink anything i would throw everything up. I was sick for 3 1/2 months. To me it sounds like you might be, but everyones symptoms are different.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2008