Could it be soon?

I have been feeling really good the last couple days as in i'm not so tired and I can do more things. Yesterday I had some REALLY PAINFULL bh for about 3 hours and they were coming every few min. But they went away after a couple hours. And I have really not been feeling her move a lot. She is normally REALLY active like she seems like she never stops moving. But she has only moved a few times today and last night. And night time is her prime. I go to the dr tomorrow to see how far dilated if anymore I am 3 weeks ago I was only 1cm, think, and long. I hope she comes soon I am so ready. Oh I am 38 weeks today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well... I had bad, measurable contractions that got steady and faded all together after hours- I had that for 9 days before giving birth. Just hang in there... do things that it wont be so easy to do once she gets here (go sit at a coffee shop etc)... I ended up being 5 days late on mine- due date and symptoms almost mean nothing :( I know that isn't what you want to hear too... I am sorry! I remember the "totally done with this" days. The last few weeks are rough. Again, I would just make a point of doing things you wont be able to do later... and also spend some time planning for baby's arrival. I always feel better when I plan:) LOL... labor and delivery can make you feel pretty out of control... Find some way to regain it, walk a lot and plan for the next few weeks :)

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 9:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 38 wks is usually the done in the tummy time so it is safe to have her. as for the the pains it depends. you could have bh for two wks or more b4 having her. i had bh for i think a month b4 my son. the i had regular contractions for 48hrs. i knew a lady in my birthing class who had very little contractions.it depends on the baby.
    Levink_08

Answer by Levink_08 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I had BH for about 4-5 weeks with no effacement or dialation before my last. I never dialate or efface before labor despite all the BH. It could still be quite a while. I'm only 33 weeks now and my BH are already long and strong. I won't go into labor until 41 weeks, I'm sure. Just be patient.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2008