question!!!help me plz...

ok if i lay on my left side on my bed can my baby stay on the right side of me or will he automatically fall on my left side ??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't neccessarily think your baby just rolls from side to side like that because your uterus grows with the child, but I could be wrong, it's just not an issue I would be too concerned with because I think the baby is completely fine.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• no your baby is in its own water bubble so to say.it moves where it wants and stays where it wants.
    misskitty98310

Answer by misskitty98310 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I slept on both sides all 5 preg..and I believe my children are ok! LOL..I dont think it matters..good luck with labor/baby
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I agree with BUSYMAMA5. I always tried to stay on my left side, but I'm a roller.... as soon as I fell asleep I was on my back, or right side. A couple of times, early on, I woke up on my belly. I don't think it matters. My boys are ok, too, and so was I.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• The reason for laying on your left side is because it increases blood flow to the baby. Baby won't go completely over to that side, but moves slightly.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2008