What would you do if you had 24 hours to yourself!

No husband & No Kids... what would you do?

cldetary

Asked by cldetary at 9:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i would clean my house till it shined then curl up with my book and just relax. and enjoy quiet and a clean house. hmmmm......
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well, I dont know about anyone else, ut I enjoy quiet more than anthing so I would stay home and space out and sleep a bit. I would just be lazy all day.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Cozy up on the couch with a warm blanket and a fire in the fireplace and read a great book! AHHH!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would clean for a bit, knowing that it would stay clean until they got home. Then, I'd watch all the TV I never get to watch when everyone is home.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Sleep, cook, and eat. No shower, no cleaning, no cell phone, probably no clothes. Are you holding a raffle for this 24 hours??? Sign me up. lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 10:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• sleep
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Since it's winter....Take a long hot bubble bath, wrap myself in my fluffy robe, curl up in my chair and read all-day-long.
    And if it was summer....I would grease myself up, pop in the ipod and lay out all-day-long :)
    Perfection.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have been fortunate to have 24 hours to myself and it is wonderful. You sleep eat, read, sleep eat and read!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 11:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'd go to the mall and shop with my best friend.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'd get up when I felt like it and eat when I felt like it. I'd eat in front of the TV and then put my feet up and watch whatever I wanted and nap for a while. Then I'd take a little walk outside, just to feel virtuous about doing something healthy. Then I'd have supper when I wanted it, what I wanted. Then nap a while.Then get to bed when I felt like it and read as long as I wanted. heh!

Answer by Bmat at 11:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2008