ectopic pregnancy.. what were your symptoms?

How far along were u when you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had really bad cramps on my right side. I also started spotting and within the hour the pain became unbearable. I know something was terribly wrong and asked my BF to take me to the ER, where I could barely stand on my feet. Feel free to ask me anything else, I can't forget that day.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I had an ectopic and knew right away something wasnt right since I had 3 kids previously. The dr I had didnt check me and I didnt have an appt with him right away. I ended up with internal bleeding and it was leaking when I walked. I could hardly stand straight up and had some side pains. Since I had a feeling something was wrong I went to the ER and told them I didnt feel well. The pains on your side wont be those sharp omg Im gonna die pains either. They are sharp but can also be dull and are on the side I almost felt like it was my appendix.

Answer by gemgem at 10:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Oh almost forgot symptoms, bleeding but not menstrual, pain on the side, sore and unable to walk, missed period, early pregnancy symptoms, and a urine test that doesnt come up positive.

Answer by gemgem at 10:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2008