Which kind of minivan is best?

We are thinking about buying either a Toyota Sienna or a Honda Odessy, who loves the van they own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Shopping

• i bought a dodge carivan years ago and loved it then dh decided to trade in for a newer dodge van. its just like my old one but we have payments which stink. so i am a dodge girl. good luck hun xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have a 2006 Town and Country and I LOVE it. We test drove a BRAND new one ad Ididn't like it as well as my 06. It has stow and go and also my back seat is almost always out cause I haul alot of crap. It is spacious and gets pretty good gas milage (about 22 in town which is GREAT for a van) The only thing I don't like about it is the cloth seats. I have to keep them covered so they don't get stained. All my other vehicles have leather and it's soooo easy to clean.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have a dodge caravan and love it.

Answer by gemgem at 10:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I hate my Dodge Grand Caravan. It is a 2001 though. My friend has a new one and it's nice. I don't know how it does on gas though.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Screw Dodge mini van. We had so many problems with that van. I will never buy a dodge again. I will never buy a mini van again. My next purchase will be a full size high top van.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• The best minivan is any van not parked in my driveway..lol. Sorry. I detest mini vans. I would drive my mothers 1973 station wagon before a van. Having said that We know several people with the Honda Odyssey and they couldn't be happier.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We have a Dodge Grand Caravan and have really enjoyed it!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have had a Chrysler Town and COuntry, a madza MPV, a Ford Windstar, and a Nissan Quest, and a Pontiac Montana.......I now drive a big Lincoln navigator, but if I had to buy another minivan, I would go with the Honda. You can usually never go wrong with a HOnda.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We have a 2008 Town and Country minivan and I gotta say, I LOVE it. It was the best car purchase that we have ever made. It has stow n go seating for the back seats and we are able to take out the middle seats if we needed too. It also gets great gas mileage too.
    melittler

Answer by melittler at 3:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We have a 08 Honda Odyssey. I swore I would never drive a mini van because I was not a soccer mom but once I became a mom with three children under 8 I had no choice. When we were car shopping we test drove every mini van u can think of and the Odyssey hands down was the best. We drove a brand new Dodge caravan around for a week and decided not to buy it after driving the Odyssey for two days. The Odyssey has seating features that beats the Dodge Caravan stow and go by far and it holds its value better than all the other mini vans on the market. If you have any questions you can send me a message.

BlueDolphins3

Answer by BlueDolphins3 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008