Can you please keep us in your thoughts and prayers?

I wrote yesterday how my 6 & 8 yr old DD's came to the aid of my 12 yr old when she had seizures yesterday. They were great and b/c of their quick thinking and action - they helped her not to have further problems when she fell by protecting her head. She is doing ok today and we go to Mayo tomorrow. Pray that they will be able to help her not have so many seizures, please! Thank you in advance. I so appreciate everyone's encouragement yesterday!! You guys are the best!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I everything worked out fine for your daughter. My thoughts and proayers are with you and your family. You must be some proud of your daughters.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. hug your girls for me they did a great thing xo..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I surely will and like tabbys4 said, hug them for me too! They're awesome and did a great job!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Absolutely. Take care. Is there anything else we can help with?
    Free2bmom

Answer by Free2bmom at 7:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008