What bra cup size do you think is the perfect size?

My reason for asking is after my baby is born and I am done breast feeding I am going to try and talk my husband into letting me get a reduction again, he is completely against it, but as of right now I am a FF my breast never delfated from my last child which I find weird and I can honestly say they will not quit growing. This is uncomfortable to me and is causing back issues. I am happy to still have thme big for my husband just I don't want them this big. Tops are hard to find to fit me everywhere!

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 1:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL thats true I am thinking of reducing to a larger c maybe a d but thats it. I am tired of all this weight.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 2:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• my breast deflated after having my baby and they sag. i'm just waiting for my husband to get some money saved up to get mine lifted and i'm thinking about getting back to the size they used to be! i'm a 34b now and i used to be 34c
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 2:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• For you a DD would be good
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You do have an issues! I hope you can get it straightened out & to fit your Needs & Looks!! How about 38D?? That's A Flattering Size!! Good Luck to You!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I am in the same boat as the OP, only larger (ugh). I have learned that most women are wearing the wrong bra size. If we were to wear the correct size then we'd get the proper support, helping to reduce the aches and pains associated with larger bust sizes. After a free measurement, I found out that I was wearing the wrong size bra...3 cup sizes too small!!! I went to the mall and bought the correct size. What a dif! I looked thinner and am supported so much better. Continued...
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 10:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I'm not suffering from the backache and the 'girls' are up where they should be. Shopping for tops has even become easier. Now I find things that fit. I am hesitant to put my cup size here but just so you can understand where I'm coming from I will: I am a 38G, otherwise known as a 38EEE!!! My jaw dropped when I was told this. I was wearing a 38D for years. It's definitely a much cheaper investment than a reduction. Try this out first then if this doesn't work then consider a reduction. I always thought about a reduction. Then I got the right bra. I am pain-free and feel so much more confident now.
    OldrWizrMom

• I think a C is a good cup size. I wish I really was! I am a 34B usually and was a 36C while pregnant & BF my two kids. But they always go back to a now deflated looking, droopy 34B! Wish mine had stayed a C because I thought that was a really flattering size.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• When I breastfed I had a nice rack. They were a full C. I now wear a 34B. A C cup is a good size.
    wifetotheman

Answer by wifetotheman at 11:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I've been a DD since I was 16 and all i've ever wanted was to have small to medium B cup sized boobs. Big breasts hurt, get in the way and attract all the wrong sorts of attention. Plus no one takes me seriously! I want to go one day without a stupid bra supporting my chest. I want to be able to wear the fashionable cute lil tops that don't leave room for a bulky bra. I want to be able to wear a CUTE bra for a change instead of the industrial strength things i'm stuck in.
    When i'm done having children I would definately like to have a reduction. My MIL is having one this fall and she's going to hook me up with her doctor. Good luck!
    daydreaminmom

Answer by daydreaminmom at 11:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Also, will your insurance cover it as medically necessary? That's something to definately look into!
    daydreaminmom

Answer by daydreaminmom at 11:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2008