Should I take another?

Stopped BC beginning of October-had a little 3 day period and have not had another one since. I took a test in November BFN and then again the end of Nov-beginning of Dec. and it was again BFN-when should I take another one? I always thought the biggest symptom was sore boobs but I don't have those-I also have a little tenderness/cramping in the pelvic area? Any advice?

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• tenderness/ cramping could be ovulation or a sign of AF. I would take another.. but that is me and I have no patience. Good luck
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You haven't had a period since October? I think it's time to see the doctor.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• What is AF
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• AF=Aunt Flo=your period
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thank you :)
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Nothing at all happened with my boobs when I was pregnant. A few days after my son was born, they filled with milk. Some people don't have ANY symptoms, not even the missed period. That's how some people are able to go five months before they know they're pregnant. If you're periods are still that messed up and your tests are saying no, see a doctor.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Believe it or not, I have 4 children and I am in the same position as you! No period since Oct, and tests are neg. I am going to the doctor for a blood test. My dr told me to take another test in the morning, since my last test was the 23rd. Crazy thing, my husband had a vasectomy three years ago, but never had it checked....
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 6:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008