My church just made me Wed. night childrens church teacher for kids 11 & under. I need some suggestions for sound bible curriculum. Can anyone help me?

My church is Church of God of Apostilic Faith. We believe Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for our sins and rose in 3 days and is coming again.

onefasttatortot

Asked by onefasttatortot at 11:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Word a Flame has really good spiritually sound material. It is through UPCI. United Pentecostal Churches International. They are Apostolic, Pentecostal.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 11:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• cont. They are located in Hazelwood, Missouri.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 11:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I used curriculum called TEAMKiDS. It is really good. To be honest I don';t know where to find it. You could Google it.
    ktm786

Answer by ktm786 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I havent been in childrens ministry in a long time so I am clueless about the cirriculum, but I did want to say congrats. Its a big job and definitely one that requires time and dedication. Good luck in it!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I dont know of any, but maybe try to find material that describes or tells stories from the bible of the children their age? They may be able to relate to the stories better, and may be more memorable? Just a thought.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We used to use ciriculum from GPH. Gospel Publishing House. I was a Sunday school teacher for 3-5 yr old.They have really good stuff. Also check som other churches in your area if $$ is tight, maybe they can share.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Awana and Word of Life, if you google them you can find info on both. They are both great.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 8:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Check out your local Teacher/Homeschool supply store. They usually have complete grade curriculums that are Christian-based... along with a section just for Christian materials (classroom decor, workbooks, games, crafts, etc.)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2008