Best company to build and host a website?

I am in the process of starting my own photography business. I need to find a good webhosting company that I can build my website with and host with. Not a free one because I need my own domain name on it. I need to be able to freely customize the website myself. Thanks for any help!

AvonbyAmandaNC

Asked by AvonbyAmandaNC at 11:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Money & Work

• I use synthasite.com. I use my own domain names and you can host it there for nothing. I love it. No ads, and no problems.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Zephyr Salvo Studios

http://www.zsalvo.com

Okay, I work there, but I don't get anything for referring clients. :)

We use MODX as a content management system. Once your website is built, we put it on your site for free and you can change content yourself. We also host sites for free if we design and program them.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 11:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• LOL!! Thanks for the answer and honesty haha, I will check it out right now :0)
    AvonbyAmandaNC

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 11:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I use WebBizBuilder -- it's been really great for me, especially when I first started and had no HTML experience.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i just looked at the wb biz builder and it looks like its pretty good and seems to give you lots of choices and freedom to make your site how you want it yourself. Ive heard that godaddy is a little complicated in the page setup area, but i dont know personally just what ive heard from friends
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008