what is the best kind of make up to use?

i just ordered sheer cover so i want to know if mineral make up is the best!!!

Asked by army_wife_916 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I've used mineral makeup by either Revlon or Maybelline. It wasn't so great. I actually use the powder foundation as a powder AFTER my usual foundation. I don't get the hype.

Answer by imacafemom at 1:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• the only mineral makeup i've used is sheer cover. It works good, but i have eczema, and if i wear makeup on a regular basis, i break out in hives all over my face. But it's really light, and gives me a healthy glow.

Answer by yasabree at 1:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I like bare escentuals, but i do have to put a tiny bit of foundation underneath it

Answer by NatesNona at 2:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I like bare's not cakey, and seems to last, and doesn't clog my pores

Answer by Preciv at 2:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I prefer Mary Kay.

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 2:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I LOVE Bare Escentuals Mineral makeup it truly is the BEST!!

Answer by blakensara at 2:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Mary Kay Mineral powders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by kimt6 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Bare Essentials all the way. Get the primer though. It helps keep everything in place. Put your regular daytime moisturizer on under that. In the summer, I sometimes skip the primer or moisturizer because I tend to get oilier. If you have access to a BE store, GO they are awesome. Otherwise Ulta, and Sephora sell some of the products and you can try them onsite there. Have fun.

Answer by heather_bee at 5:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Beautiful Diva Minerals are by far the best I've ever used.

Answer by Rileys.Momee at 5:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The best makeup is the one that makes you feel and look fantastic, and makes your skin glo regardless of who makes it. There are so many different foundations out right now. Mineral is great but you have to remember its  not as much coverage as a liquid or cream. No matter what kind of foundation you use if your not using good skin care it will not matter. You have to have a clean canvas in order to paint a masterpiece. If your prone to acne you need skin care that is gentle and gets your skin to the proper PH balance without being dry. It also depends on if its for everyday, special occasion, or photos. 

Answer by motivesmom at 6:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008