Its been so long I forgot...

If your on a 28 day cycle, is your period suppose to start 28 days after your period stopped last time or 28 days after the first day of your last period? I just had a baby and now I can't remember haha. I know this doesn't really belong here in this section but I know its one of the most looked at ones :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• The first day of your period is supposed to be the first day of your cycle, so I'd say 28 days after the first day of the last period.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• if you just had a baby all bets are off as far as how long your period is suppose to last, untill your body gets back to "normal" your period will also go back to "normal" and it may change to 30 or 31 days and it may go back to 28 days, and yes it is 28 days after the first day of the last period.
    cobysmom151

Answer by cobysmom151 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Its 28 days from the first day of one period to the first day of the next. The PP is right though, your cycle might take a while to even out and it might even stay longer than it ever was.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008