All-In-One Printer?

With our tax refund I would like to purchase a wireless all-in-one printer that includes a scanner, copier, photo printer, and fax.

Does anyone own one?
Are there any pros and cons you would like to share with me?
Which brand would you recommend?
Which store or online site would be the best to shop at?

Thanks!

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 11:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Shopping

• my husband I have a lexmark all in one. It is an ink hog. I homeschool 4 of my kids + a friends daughter and it goes thru way too much. We are thinking about getting a kodak all in one. We have seen infomercials on it & it looks like a winner.
    onefasttatortot

Answer by onefasttatortot at 11:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We have an hp all in one. It does okay on ink but when we priced out new ink cartridges, they are almost as expensive as the machine itself! Unless you are going to use all of the functions on a regular basis, 3-4 times a week, they really are not worth the price.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We also have an hp. The ink is expensive and it seems to not last very long. I was also going to check into the kodak all in one. I've got a kodak camera and it's really simple to use. The infomercials look like the ink cartridges are reasonably priced.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We have the Lexmark too. I find it wonderful. I scan pictures into the computer all the time and it prints beautifully.
    It cost £30 in a sale in Currys.
    Eddy_G

Answer by Eddy_G at 4:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008