Ever wanted a boob job?

I'm just not one of those women who embraces the body pregnancy left them with. Stretch marks and all. But another problem I'm dealing with is the sagging boobs since I'm breastfeeding. All I want is a lift procedure done. No implants. And hell lets throw in a laser treatment for the train tracks on my belly, hips, and other places I'm afraid to look at.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 11:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Screw "embracing" the saggy tits and stretch marks. I don't give a flying piece of sh!t about embracing it. lol.
    I'd get it done in a split second and embrace my new bigger, perkier breasts and stretch mark free body..in a bikini at that! or naked. Who knows.
    Anonymous

• I am in your position. I did want a lift until I help my oldest daughter recover from her breast reduction surgery. I decided that 1. If my husband wasn't complaining then it's not a big deal and 2. Too many women are losing their breast to cancer and just wish they could get them back. So needless to say. I became grateful and decided to love them and where the right bras to help.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 11:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I definately want one. I weigh 100 lbs, and before kids I was a double d, now I am a barely b. I definately need help. Hubby doesn't complain, but I want to feel confident with myself especially in the bedroom.lol
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Like usanamama, I've watched someone recovery from a boob job. No thanks! I'd love for mine to be about half the size they are now. While exercise and fewer cookies isn't a fun way to go, it's a lot more fun than painful suffering for weeks and hoping the doctor gets it right.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would like to have a breast reduction. I went from a 38C to a 40DD after my 2 boys. I am far from petite but I have constant back aches and problems from my back accommodating for all of the extra weight.

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No. I am comfortably endowed. A friend of mine had a reduction, hers were so large that her back ached. She had no complications from the surgery and no complaints, and her back is fine now.

Answer by Bmat at 11:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Heck yeah! I want implants.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Damn, DO IT!! Just make sure you're done having kids first. I am waiting til I have the baby I'm pregnant with now and one more...then I'm getting these DDs (which I know isn't right...they're bigger, but I'm scared to go get fitted) cut off of me and I'm having some cute, perky Cs put in their place!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I dont think I would ever really get them because of the fear of surgery and being put to sleep, but after breastfeeding for the last 2 years, yeah, I NEED one! LOL
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I wear a 32 E,and although I wish they were smaller,I don't think,I would have anything done for cosmetic reasons,but if my back and shoulders keep hurting,my doc suggest a reduction.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008