Is anyone else high risk pregnancy?

I have a small tear, small abruption, placental insuficiency, and the baby has iugr. Anyone else dealing with these issues?

aabarnett

Asked by aabarnett at 1:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My 5th child was IUGR..My placenta stopped working because of calcificaion..My Dr told me I must lay down immediatly after eating or eat laying down as the placenta functions better while laying on side...PM me if you want..I will tell you more.
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I was with my baby, she is almost 1, but I was high risk due to preclampsia, and ended up in hospital at 34 weeks and delivering at 35 weeks, she was strong and healthy though which was a blessing, message me if you want to chat :-)
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008