what are you doing right now?

what is everyone doing right now? i am takin my christmas stuff down and getting dinner ready. it is my hubby's bday today and my daughter and i are going to decorate the house for his bday and i am makin stuffed shells garlic bread salad and a vegetable for dinner. what is your day lookin like

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Dinner is in the crock pot, I finally got this place cleaned up enough, so today is all about spending time with alyssa! Hope you guys have a good night!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Sitting here, drinking my starbucks frappuccino while my baby is asleep...peace and quiet.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Taking a break from sorting the rest of the Christmas presents. We have family coming New Years Eve and will exchange presents with them, then. So I'll wrap after lunch.

Answer by Bmat at 11:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am 'working'!! LOL!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 12:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Hm, just got back from the doctor's office. Nothing else planned for today.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I woke up and got around to go shopping for the new baby with a girlfriend. We got some awesome sales. After I dropped her off, I picked up a $5 pizza and we're eating that now. After that I'm thinking we'll take a nap. This afternoon, I will clean a little (and I mean a little) and fold laundry (which is actually going to take some time...it has been out of hand). Not sure what's for dinner...probably leftovers, and then we'll have a movie night and go to bed a little early. A nice lazy day.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Waiting to go pick up my so at the airport this afternoon. He's been gone since Thursday visiting his family in OK and me and the baby both miss him!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm cleaning ,took my tree down,and put everything away Christmas day.If I could get away,from cafe mom,maybe,I could get something done.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I had Christmas with my sister and her family yesterday and they just left about an hour and a half ago and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. I love my niece to death, but she just has to touch everything and no matter how many times you say No, she just keeps trying. I have to hide everything. She kept trying to take all the decorations of the stinking Christmas tree . . . which all the ornaments are glass . . . needless to say, they didn't all survive the ordeal. . . . . the ornaments, of course . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm "working" lol. I wish I was folding my laundry. I'm still trying to catch up from Christmas. Jeez...
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008