My sons girlfriend is pregnant but only 16

My sons girlfriend is preegnant but only 16 yrs old. I cant find a birth chart that does any calculations befort the age of 18. Does any one know of one that I may be able to look at or have any suggestions on how to calculate before the age of 18?

AsianNina

Asked by AsianNina at 11:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Like a gender chart? They are only 50/50. She will get an ultrasound that will give you an accurate due date and conception date.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm not understanding why you need a chart? What exactly are you looking to find out?
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• what are you trying to calculate?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• What is a birth chart?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• every baby website has due date charts, if thats what your looking for.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• NO they wont have them. It sucks. My dd got preg at 16 and we looked it up for her too and didnt have much luck.

Answer by gemgem at 12:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No matter how old the mother is babies still take around 40 weeks to develop, moms gain the same amount of weight, ect. There aren't any real hazards of having babies young, it's having babies when your old. My grandma had 9 kids and started when she was 15.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm kind of lost. But... congrats! They are very brave to be taking on the responsibility of having a baby at such a young age. I will be praying for your family.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• What are you looking for?
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008