Why is it were NOT entitled to our own op on here W/out being bashed?

Isnt CM all about diff ppl and diff opn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think some people just take offense to other people opinions sometimes.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Because, their are some people who will be nasty to you if you dont see things their way. Or if you dont believe as they do~ I welcome others opinions..... Plus thats what this site is about! I thought!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• B/C there are ppl that think that their word is law. I think that there is a way to get your point across without bashing but there are times when it is hard to maintain your composure i.e. someone calls you stupid or you didn't intend on something you said being taken offensively but it does. Like this one lady who said that many of the moms would fail at the game show Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader but she kept spelling it fith. It was kind of difficult not to say,"Well if that ain't the pot..." but you just have to let it go.
    Anonymous

• I have been on CM for well over a year and I yell about the same thing. So finally I did something about it....I started my own group and make damn sure it doesnt happen there. I find a lot of the moms on here are very young and immature and love to start drama. Dont take offense. What goes around comes around.

You can check out my group if your looking for something a bit different. http://www.cafemom.com/group/sideshow

katydidit1965

Answer by katydidit1965 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008