Is online relationships cheating?

As a Christmas gift I got an email from a guy that had copies of emails from my husband to another woman. From what I understand is that it was just a phone and internet relationship.

Do you consider online relationships a form of cheating?

always_sabrina

Asked by always_sabrina at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• yes absolutly.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would. If it makes you feel bad then it's not right. It's called emotional cheating.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Its called an emotional affair google it and it will give you all the info needed, and yes I would so be confronting him about it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 12:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes. Any affair that takes time and energy away from the relationship that you share with your husband is cheating be it emotional, mental or physical.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes! I'm so sorry!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If this person has ur email address then I'm thinking they must know u. How else would they get ur email and also their personal emails. That's really sumtin 2 think about. I would consider that cheating, but if it doesn't hurt u or bother u and u don't have a problem with it then it's fine. I would confront him about it and show him the evidence. That was a horrible Christmas gift and I really hope it didn't spoil ur holiday. Good luck, stay strong and I hope everything works out 4 u.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 12:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Ofcourse it is cheating...I understand it is hurtful, but do not be blind to it...good luck..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• oh i am so sorry that you recieved such a crummy email especially for the holidays! yes its a form of cheating even if it is just online chats, emails, or phone calls.its also is very emotional damaging to your twos real life relationship. i agree with all the other ladies dont be blind to it and its better to find out now then to be in the total dark. I hope everything is resolved Best wishes and God bless
    laceyjanexoxo

Answer by laceyjanexoxo at 1:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes it is. I've been there.
    nettee

Answer by nettee at 1:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008