what is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you while on Vacation?

My uncle got hit in the back by a wave at the beach and it knocked his false teeth out, he couldnt eat very well for the rest of the vacation! lol
and once we were eating popcorn on the beach and we literally got attcked by seagulls!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think a family trip to the East Coast has to be the funniest because it was like Murphy's vacation...everything that could have went wrong went wrong. It wasn't funny at the time, but looking back, wow. First, it rained every last day of our vacation and it was a 10 day trip. This ruined all of our outdoor plans like a whale watch tour at Cape Cod, it ruined the 2 days we had planned to camp, it ruined the trip to plymouth rock, it ruined Niagra Falls. My twin brothers got chicken pox two days into the trip and were MISERABLE the entire time. Our trip to New York City was awful because we had planned to shop and do outdoors stuff and the statue of liberty...yeah, the rain ruined the shopping, and for some reason they had the statue of liberty closed off from being able to go through it that day (cleaning or something). I mean EVERYTHING went wrong.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• My girlfriend and I used to go on a lot of vacations together before getting married and having kids. We would always make up new names and false identities when we went somewhere. Once we ran into this guy we had talked to the summer before and didn't realize it was him and gave him different names and a new story. We totally blew our cover!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• The funniest thing was while we were on vacation in Hawaii. My father was very ill at the time, and he'd been stationed in Hawaii in WWII. He talked of places we should visit and things we should see, so we wanted to do all of this and bring him back pictures and memories. The last thing on our list was to see a pineapple field. We searched and searched for pineapple fields. We finally stopped the car and got out with binoculars and looked as far as we could see over the countryside for something that looked like a pineapple field. We gave up and started walking back to the car, when I looked to our left, and wouldn't you know, where we had pulled off was on the edge of a pineapple field! We were almost IN a pineapple field! LOL!!

Answer by Bmat at 12:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008