Just curious

I'm almost 25 weeks and when my baby kicks, it's still low in my abdomen. Approximatly when will I start to feel kicks higher up near my belly button and above?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your baby has plenty of room to flip and turn around...so it just depends on his position. When he turns around then you'll feel it higher....they say they should be head down by 36 weeks...
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• be happy your still just getting kicked low bcuz once the flip around and start kicking you in the ribs its not so grand anymore it actually hurts lol.
    im 23weeks and get kicked everywhere already i think hes in there doing summber solts lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I never really felt my baby kick low, to be honest...his feet were almost always up high. I felt something low RIGHT before my water broke, and that was about the only time I felt anything down there! Your baby may just be happy in the position s/he's in!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008