He Bit me

I forgave him for all the past shit. I gave him my whole heart again and now he is back to his old ways. Last night he bit me on my wrist because he was taking up most of the bed and I wanted to get up and go sleep with our son.

Please don't judge. Just help me on what I should do now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to leave him. An abusive relationship is a cycle and is not going to get better without you both getting help. It is not healthy for your son
    Anonymous

• I agree. Staying with him is liking saying its ok for him to do that sort of thing. I would tell him that he needs to go to therapy or you're leaving.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Did he bite you hard and meaning to hurt you? If so, that is way weird and creepish. If my husband bit me, it would be as a joke, to be silly. Grown-ups shouldn't seriously bite (unless they're being attacked or something).
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Abuse is abuse. I know it must be hard, but if you stay you will be showing your son that this is an appropriate way to behave. I wish you the best of luck, but my advice is to get out of there, and fast!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• WTF! He bit you? What is he seriously like 5 years old! Leave him......he must have done other bad things if there were others to forgive him about move on and find a guy who doesn't act like a kid
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i've honestly never heard of a man biting a woman but if he does such things to hurt you then its called abuse! and he needs help also you need to worry about you child!
    as far as advice .. you have to make up your mind and stick to it. send him to therapy. tell him that you will not allow him to hurt you or your son in any way! and if he loves you and cares about you as a family he will get help if not you have to be strong and move on! no man is worth being abused plus you never know what he is capable(hope i spelled t right) of doing.
    good luck and stay strong
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 12:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Wow honastly I think I woulda laughed at my SO if he bit me..... What a moron leave his dumbass!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Walk out. Now. There is a limit to forgiveness.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• why even ask? just get up and leave!! RIGHT NOW!
    Anonymous

• I am sorry to day, but people in general do not change.. He is back to his old ways, and you really need to think about leaving him, before he abuses you even more. He sounds like he can not handle anger very well, and sounds very immature to bite you.
    Anonymous