If money and time were of abundance to you, what would you be, do or have?

It's the New Year and many have goals and dreams. Someone asked me this question years ago and I went and wrote them down.
I would give 90% of my money away and live off the 10%.
Travel to a different Country every month.
I have 4 homes, so that I could experience every season.

usanamama

Asked by usanamama at 12:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Id love to help my family from another country, spend as much time as I can with my son. Travel the world. I would have a house in Florida, California and a huge on in my hometown. Id also love to buy my MIL a house and give her enough money so she doesnt have to work at the age of 61.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would give money to all our family. My husband and I would have a place in Iowa and a farm in the woods in Vermont. *Sigh* Then I'd write books and make herbal body care products and Brett would farm.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Oh, and I'd buy up a bunch of land and have the tracts restored to their native states.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would work WAY less and spend a lot more time out doing activities with my kids! Lots of travel, of course!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am a big giver,I love giving to others,so first,I would pay to have out church remodeled,build my mom and dad a nice house,they raised 7 kids in a four room house.Give to St.judes,help out as many less fortunate as I can.would love to build a home for troubled kids.Gosh I could go on and on.I would also set up a bank acount for my girls,where they willstill have to work,but ever needed anything,it would be there for them.Then as always,I put myself last,but I would build me a 1 level house,not fancy,but convenient
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008