Omg, i couldn't believe this...

On december 24th, i asked a very simple question that required like a 1 or 2 word answer. I left work , and this was my first day back, and was looking at my past questions, and noticed that the simplest question of all, had many responses. When i read them, i was like good grief. People just could not answer the question without bashing, or acting like i was the biggest dumb ass on earth for not remembering what i learned in high school, or not keep ing up with politics. But not only that, there were arguments breaking out. All over the question of "What day does the new President take office? Ver few people just answerd the question with a date. i am like whynot just answer the question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, and its not like it is an obvious date or anything either! Lord knows I've seen dumber questions than that. Would have been quicker to google though! lol At least Google doesn't bash!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• People like drama, simple as that. It bugs me too.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I noticed that. I was the first person to answer your post and I gave you an accurate answer. As I was answering ?s throughout the day I noticed the answer count going up on your ?. I thought to myself, "Ok I answered correctly. Why are ppl still responding?" I went back on and saw the drama. I did respond to one poster who said our country committed suicide Nov. 4, 2008 lol. However I agree that the date was all that was required.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Everyones right didn't you know lol
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 12:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Wouldnt it be easier to ask a general knowledge question to a search engine? You dont get smart ass answers from google.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should have just googled it. lol. Der.
    Anonymous

• People are silly.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Cafe mom's been slow latley people need somthing to do!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Keep in mind that the people who have nothing nice to say to you have a problem with their OWN lives! Almost every woman on here insists they are perfect which means something is wrong with them. NO ONE is perfect and NO ONE knows EVERYTHING. I would just let it go. I prefer to think when I get dumbass remarks that God put stupid people on Earth for my entertainment, so instead of getting mad I laugh at them. It feels so much better. Like for example when people flip me off (I tend to stare into space at stop lights which I know is a bad habit, but people think I am staring at them) I smile and wave. THEY HATE IT! LOL and totally are not expecting it! And if it makes you feel better I dont know the answer to your original quesiton about politics so we can be dumb together:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I saw that question, but I figured that you didn't need another answer ( I didn't read the answers) because someone for sure answered you, so I skipped over it. Its not like its debateble or anything.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008