Have any of you ladies heard of Thirty One Gifts??

Nominay75

Asked by Nominay75 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Nope No clue
    Miss.Lena.1

Answer by Miss.Lena.1 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• yes
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• I have a friend that had a party for her 31st bday. Are you thinking about joining them?
    kpav

Answer by kpav at 9:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• nuh uh but about to google it
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 9:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• Oh so basically it's like tupperware, Avon, marykay, arbonne or any other direct sales business

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 9:16 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• I have seen alot of women with their purses or bags. It is really popular where I live.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• Yes just wondering how many people have heard of it... I am always curious. I am an independent consultant and I sell it. The products are AWESOME, they are bags, purses, totes and many other accessories! I have a website if anyone is interested in seeing what it is!
    Nominay75

Comment by Nominay75 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• Yes. My friend is a consultant. They have pretty neat stuff. I like the skirt purses because I can change out the skirt depending on what I wear for the occasion. The goods are in pretty good quality but I do have a cindy tote's handle that snapped off and since its past their 90 days guarantee, I can't exchange it. Oh well. I think I load too many stuff in my bags and the handles can't withstand the weight of the bag.

onlinejazzmom

Answer by onlinejazzmom at 11:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2011

• never heard of it before sorry
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• i received a nice plaid tartan type bag once that reminded me of a diaper bag or something for a children's teacher. Online, I tried to find out what Scottish name the plaid was associated with but could not find a match. So, I passed it on to a woman who was planning to juggle part time teacher and nurse's aid positions. She also was a grandmother.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 2:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2011